Monday, August 17, 2020

Trip to Stardome - Year 5 and 6 (Room 4 & 8)

On Monday the 10th of August, Room 4 and 8 went on a trip to Stardome.When we got there we had to eat our morning tea and drink the milk. After we had our morning tea and milk we got to play on the playground.There was a flying fox,swings,a little train, ropes to climb on  and other things.


Everyone went on a walk on the mountain then took some photos. After we did that we went down and had our lunch. We took some photos in front of the Stardome entrance then we had to wait to go inside Stardome.The presenters name was John who was teaching us about the solar system.


Later  we went inside a room where we learn about night and day and about the solar system. My teacher (Mrs Devi) took some photos, After we learnt about the solar system we did a scavenger hunt. There was seven questions and my group did it just in time.Then we went in an auditorium to watch the night sky and a movie. After this session we all went back to schoo.














3 comments:

  1. Kia ora room 4,
    My name is Tori and I go to Hornby Primary School and I'm in room 9. I like the way you explained what you did. I think that this is a amazing post but maybe next time you could reread to fix any writing mistakes. Other than that I think it is a amazing post. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Room 4.
    My name is Temera and I go to hornby primary school. I think that going on a trip to stardome would be really fun. I really love how you wrote lots of information on what you did and where you went.I also really like how you wrote what you where doing it almost felt as like I was with you. I think maybe you could fix up the bit where it says 'schoo' at the end of your story. Thank you for reading my comment feel free to come and check out my blog or room 9 blog bye.

    ReplyDelete