Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Look what Aleki Has been doing in his bubble

 In My Bubble during Covid-19

My bubble is the best. I get to play video games and do hangouts
and I read everyday, write,draw and other stuff. Sometimes I play outside
with my dog so I can get fresh air and a little energy.I am really excited to
be at school and sometimes I search up words that people don't know and I do.
It's better to stay home than going because there's a pandemic happening
all around the world but it's slowing down the disease is called covid-19.
We are now already on level 3 in New Zealand, we should keep our
distances at school.




Aleki's ANZAC Poppy










1 comment:

  1. Great advice and guidance Aleki...and I love the poppy you have made. Thank you for sharing your learning. Did you use Goggle Drawing to create your poppy?

    ReplyDelete