Sunday, April 19, 2020

Stories from Room 4 about their home learning during covid-10 lockdown

Hi Everyone,
This is week 2 of term 2 and look what Alilia from 4 has been writing during home learning.

Alilia's Story
During the lockdown I had to stay at home in my bubble. I did some writing and a lot of reading. I really miss school but I also have to keep myself safe from coronavirus. I’ve been doing some chores at home with my siblings but we keep two metres away from each other. For exercise I do running in the hallway.  My sister lets me play math games on her chromebook.I hope scientists will find a cure so I can go to school and so we can be safe. 


Here is a link to a video that will explain COVID 19  or Coronavirus.

The Coronavirus Explained & What You Should Do


3 comments:

  1. Alilia it sounds like you are coping well with the lockdown. In some ways I am quite enjoying it because I am getting lots of tidying up done and I am enjoying cooking more. from Mrs Lim

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great attitude to have Alilia and i knew that you and your siblings would be helpful at home. Well done on keeping safe to help the whole country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sharing of your learning Alilia - Tino Pai!

    ReplyDelete