Friday, April 17, 2020

Renei's Yummy Pancakes

Intro:Hi this is Renei live in the kitchen



















Ingredients:
a bowl,2 cups of flour,1 teaspoon of powder,pinch of salt,half a cup of sugar,
2 eggs,1 cup of milk,1 tablespoon of melted butter.


Put dry ingredients in the bowl, add wet ingredients and mix till lumps are gone.
ingredients:a bowl,2 cups of flour,1 teaspoon of powder,pinch of salt,half a cup of sugar,
2 eggs,1 cup of milk,1 tablespoon of melted butter.
Put dry ingredients in the bowl, add wet ingredients and mix till lumps are gone.
Leave to rest for 30 mins.

Heat up pan with a little bit of oil and butter.
Put drops of mixture in, let cook for a minute or so, or until small bubbles appear
then flip pancake to cook the other side then you take it out of the pan. 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Renei, Those pancakes look very nice. I will have to try out your recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Renei!! I know how much you like making pancakes and you Frank and Riiana certainly enjoy eating them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Renei - what topping did you put on your pancakes? I like lemon and sugar personally, but maybe you like something else on yours? Thank you for sharing your learning...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put Choc hazelnut spread with butter but it was very delicious

      Delete
  5. I could eat pancakes for breakfast everyday. I am like Mrs Collins and I like lemon and sugar, that's what my mum let us do when we were little.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the collage that you made with your images. Thank you for putting the recipe there. from Mrs Lim

    ReplyDelete